Are you a Principal or Senior Tunnel Systems engineer with a Rail background?
Would you like to work for a leading consultancy, working on national projects?
I have an excellent opportunity for a Principal/Senior Tunnel Systems design engineer to join my client's busy and expanding Tunnel System's team.
The majority of works will be based in South East England, however some will also be based up North. My client is open to candidates from anywhere within the UK provided they are willing to travel when necessary.
Salary will be based on experience.
- Delivering multi-discipline tunnel systems engineering projects.
- Ensuring projects meet standards in terms of cost and quality, and making sure works are delivered on time.
- Use technical knowledge and design, or project management experience and apply to new build and refurbishment tunnel system projects across industry sectors.
- Design delivery or Project Management skills with the desire to grow, manage and direct a diverse team the business to deliver project, operational and commercial targets.
- A proven technical capability of the design, operation or delivery of tunnel or underground systems/services either electrical, mechanical, fire life safety, communications and control systems along with an understanding of tunnel operational procedures and practices.
- Chartered, working towards Chartership, or experience in a senior position.
My client is eager to take someone on and could have the successful candidate start immediately. Do not miss out - apply immediately.
How to Apply:
Email your CV in to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.