A great opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Structural Engineer to join an industry leading consultancy.
The company work within a variety of sectors and you will have the opportunity to work on projects both in the UK and internationally.
The successful candidate will take the lead on projects and be able to work independently but also collaborate and support the wider team.
- BEng/MSc (or equivalent) Civil/Structural Engineering
- Chartered Member of ICE/IStructE working towards chartered status considered
- Experience of working in all main materials including Steel, timber, Masonry and Concrete
- Ability to deliver projects through to completion
- Able to help mentor junior engineers
- Sound technical skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in Tekla software would be desirable
- Ambitious with a drive to succeed and be part of a successful team
As a senior structural engineer alongside a competitive salary you will also receive an extremely comprehensive benefits package including hybrid working.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to contact Abi on 02393876032 or email email@example.com.