Do you have experience in Risk & Safety Assurance on Rail systems?
Are you looking to join a consultancy in a senior level role with opportunity to develop your skills and career further?
A leading national consultancy is working on a number of major projects including HS2, EWR, CRSA, etc. and is looking to hire a Senior Engineer to join their Risk and Safety Assurance team to support their design and assurance work, both for external clients and across project teams within the business.
My client is looking for a senior safety engineer/engineering safety manager. The position offered will be based on your skills and experience.
Location: Derby, Birmingham, Manchester, or London hybrid working (based on your location). Other offices in UK available.
Salary: £50,000 to £75,000
- Able to author technical reports of acceptable technical and presentational quality.
- Good understanding of Network Rail, London Underground & Railway Group standards as well as the relevant British Standards and Eurocodes.
- Application and management of Engineering Safety Management within the rail industry in accordance with the Common Safety Method for Risk Evaluation and Assessment Regulations.
- Extensive experience working on Railway systems.
- Consultancy or Client-side experience essential.
- Ability to apply Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM) analysis and assurance
- Prior experience working in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of reliability modelling.
- Prior experience working with Common Safety Method.
- Write up Safety Cases and Safety Justification Reports
- Qualitative/Quantitative Risk Assessments.
My client is looking to interview immediately with a start date for as soon as possible and interviews will be conducted via Teams. Please note this is not a Health & Safety role.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.