Are you currently working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next contract?
Do you have experience working on civils associated projects within the railway industry?
My client is a nationally recognised railway contractor with a fantastic work bank on the Network Rail infrastructure. They are looking for an Senior Quantity Surveyor who has a proven background of working on rail on civils associated projects, to work closely with their project team on a million-pound station project.
Duration: 4 months
Rate: £420 p/d
- Report directly into the Head of Commercial, whilst overseeing the activities of the current Quantity Surveyors.
- Work closely alongside the planning and project teams, whilst preparing project forecasts and cash flows.
- Understand, communicate and manage project level legal and contractual responsibilities.
- Review the contract and highlight any risks to the delivery teams, to ensure their understanding of responsibilities.
- Investigate, challenge and report on work bank financial performance, including level risks, issues and opportunities.
- Carry out and oversee the commercial management of subcontractors through to settlement of final account.
- Cost control and change management.
- 5 + years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
- A proven background of working on civils associated rail projects.
- Must have NEC 3 and ideally NEC 4 contract experience.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Network Rail standards
To be considered for this opportunity and to avoid missing out, please submit your CV and call Amy at Carrington West