Senior Project Manager - Nuclear Development
Permanent - Salary negotiable + company car or car allowance
Are you an experienced project manager with a background in the nuclear industry?
Are you looking for a company who will offer you autonomy to add the best value to their development team?
This role could be for you!
Our client have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our existing Project Development Team, based at their Staffordshire office.
- Responsible for numerous projects across the UK, from the start to the finalisation of the project.
- Ensuring projects are executed to a high standard and correct specification
- Interacting with engineering teams based within head office
- Leading a team of managers and engineers across the projects
- Responsibility for all quality, environmental, health & safety aspects of the projects through the company H&S Advisor and Q,H&S manager
- Hold regular meetings with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Creating future business by delivering projects for customers
- Degree qualification, ideally electrical background or similar
- 8-10 years project management experience within the nuclear industry or similar regulated background
- Experience of NEC3/4 contracting
- Be an experienced negotiator
- Strong team management experience and great leadership qualities
- Experience of subcontractor management
- Must be able to gain SC Clearance
Please note. The role will include visiting numerous sites and projects throughout the UK, therefore a full clean driving licence is essential.
We look forward to speaking with you about your application.