Are you a Senior Environmental and Sustainability expert with experience working on complex Rail projects?
Are you looking for a long-term contract position?
This role will be working on a large joint venture, working on the largest infrastructure project in Europe and will be covering for someone on maternity leave.
Rate: £450-£500 (InsideIR35, Umbrella)
Contract length: 12 months
Location: North Acton / West Ruislip and flexible working from home. 2-3 days in the office and WFH unless Site based and required to be on site 5 days per week.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Ensuring works are delivered in line with legal, client and parent company environmental requirements and environmental risks and appropriately managed.
- Providing support and guidance for the environment team's performance and development.
- Support the wider delivery team to ensure KPIs and strategic objectives are met.
- Strong Leadership Skills, strategy thinking and commercial acumen is ideal.
- Prior experience on complex projects, preferably Rail.
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.