Are you a Senior Document Controller with experience working on Infrastructure Projects?
Are you looking to an opportunity to work with a leading engineering consultancy?
My client is currently looking for a Senior Document Controller to join their Infrastructure Projects Team in Glasgow.
Rate: £200 to £300 per day, Inside IR35.
Time: 3 months, potential for extension.
- Make sure information is stored within specified EDMS systems.
- Controlling and managing access and restricted permissions in teams, making sure confidential data is managed suitably and effectively in the systems.
- Maintain record of official programme documentation, and carry out all document control assurance prior to publication.
- Prepare RFIs, EWNs and TQs working with Change Control Manager for submission to the client.
- Log, file and distribute RFIs, EWNs, PMCs, TQs and maintain registers to monitor progress.
- Familiarity and use of Microsoft Teams/Sharepoint and AssetWise.
- Good level of computer literacy in IT - Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Demonstrable organisational skills.
- Ability to learn and use a project specific document database.
- Knowledge of Document Control Systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in document control position on infrastructure projects e.g. rail, highways, oil & gas, utilities etc.
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.