Are you a procurement manager with post contract management experience on NEC3?
Do you have experience with improving processes/ procedures through continuous improvement?
Have you worked on major infrastructure projects in the past?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work client side for HS2, managing 3 separate post contracts on a multimillion contract to NEC3, Option C using CEMAR.
You will also be the line manager for 2 direct reports.
Salary: £56,940 to £71,160 (including flexible fund) plus 12% pension.
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid Working, 2 Days Office)
- Continuous improvement of procurement documentation and providing guidance to the wider Procurement and Commercial teams on the procurement and contract management processes·
- Understanding of procurement and contact management processes
- Understanding of continuous improvement methodologies and process mapping.
- Ability to manage and facilitate meetings and workshops with internal colleagues and/or suppliers to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to develop and maintain positive stakeholder relationships across the organisation
- Preferably knowledge of procurement legislation and condition of contract.
- Experience working on NEC3 Option C.
- Experience using CEMAR.
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply! Applications for this role closes 23rd Feb. One stage interview on Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.