Are you a Senior Ecologist who has worked on large infrastructure projects?
Are you looking for your next career move with a company who can offer you exciting projects to be involved with?
My client is a leading professional services company who are looking for Senior/Principal Ecologist to join their Environment and Sustainability team. They are looking to grow their team and work on some of the most exciting infrastructure projects including an HS2. This role begin by being seconded onto an HS2 JV.
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
- Bachelors degree in a relevant subject
- 5 - 8 years relevant work experience
- Minimum associate membership of a relevant professional institute (e.g. IEMA, CIEEM)
- Excellent understanding of ecological legalisation for development
- Experience of working with contractors / Ecological Clerk of Works
- Experience in using a range of bat detectors and ability to analyse sonograms accurately
- Experience in planning and advising on mitigation for at least one protected species
- Experience in writing European Protected Species Mitigation licence applications
- Experience in preliminary ecological appraisals and Phase 1 surveys
- Experience in using a range of bat detectors and sonogram analysis
- Experience in Biodiversity Net Gain and BREEAM ecological assessments
- Marketing skills / willing to contact potential clients
- Tender preparation experience
- Botanical knowledge
- GIS skills in producing ecological maps
- Experience of working on large infrastructure projects
My client is keen to interview for this role immediately.
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at Emily.email@example.com or call me at 023 9387 6068.