Security Systems Design Manager
- Posted 24 April 2023
- Salary £41,745 - 56,000 per year
- LocationGreater London
- Job type Permanent - Full Time
- Contact NameEmily Atkins
Do you have experience in Security Systems Design?
Are you looking to an opportunity to work on the largest infrastructure project in Europe that will give you valuable experience?
A renowned infrastructure project is seeking two Systems Security Design Managers to join their team and provide expertise in security design and delivery support. Within this role, you will be responsible for collating and receiving security design deliverables, interpreting requirements, and providing level 2 assurance to ensure project security objectives are met.
Your main role will be to work closely with project delivery teams to provide day-to-day support as needed. You will also collaborate with security design leads in the supply chain to ensure level 3 assurance is achieved.
The successful applicant will have an understanding of security disciplines, with a focus on physical security, including glass, CCTV, fields of view, power supply for electronic access control, and other related areas.
Salary: £41,745 to £56,000
Location: London or Birmingham office, 2 days per week
- Provide technical expertise in security design and delivery support.
- Work closely with project delivery teams to provide day-to-day support as needed.
- Collate and receive security design deliverables.
- Interpret requirements and provide level 2 assurance.
- Collaborate with security design leads in the supply chain to ensure level 3 assurance is achieved.
- Challenge those in supply chain who may be unknowledgeable or do not understand project expectations.
- Have a good understanding of security requirements and be able to interpret data/designs.
- Seek out subject matter experts when needed.
- Have experience working in military or police settings and have corporate or project infrastructure experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline
- 7+ years of experience in security design and delivery support
- Good understanding of security requirements and risk or objective-based requirements
- Design assurance experience
- Understanding of physical security, including glass, CCTV, fields of view, power supply for electronic access control, and other related areas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability challenge those in supply chain when required.
- Knowledge of CAD beneficial
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply! Applications for this role closes 8th of May.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068