Job Title: Regional Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000
Reporting to: Assistant Survey Manager
Job Type: Permanent Position
About the Company:
My client, a leading provider of national and international surveying services, is actively seeking a qualified and experienced individual to join the team as a Regional Manager. The position is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated professional to contribute to the company's ongoing success.
The Regional Manager will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing my client's projects, ensuring alignment with the Company Policies, Operations, and Procedures (POP) Manual. Reporting directly to the Assistant Survey Manager, the selected candidate will actively contribute to delivering efficient and high-quality services to clients.
1. Operates computers and digital equipment using various software packages.
2. Ensures proper use of management systems and regularly updates and maintains accurate databases.
3. Ensures strict adherence to all relevant procedures and regulations.
4. Records and addresses near misses, accidents, and implements improvement and corrective actions.
5. Ensures strict adherence to all relevant procedures and regulations.
6. Records and addresses complaints, non-conformances, and implements improvement and corrective actions.
7. Assists in maintaining high standards of Environmental Awareness and Protection.
8. Records and addresses near misses, accidents, and implements improvement and corrective actions.
- Previous experience in a similar role, with a background in surveying concrete structures.
- Formal training in relevant areas.
- Proven experience in project and contract management.
- Strong understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.