Are you a Section Engineer working in the rail industry?
Do you have experience working on ground works and earthworks within a rail environment?
My client is a market leading multi-disciplinary contractor with a growing presence in the rail industry and due to continued project wins, they are now looking for an experienced Section Engineer to join their team in the Western region.
Contract Length: 4 months
Pay Rate: £300 - £330 a day
Please note: with work due to be awarded and in the pipeline, there is a possibility of your contract to be extended
- Valid PTS
- 3 years' experience working as a Section Engineer on earthworks, embankment, and civils projects
- Experience of working on Network Rail projects, CP6 is desired.
- Managing and coordinating the activities of the Site Engineers.
- Ensuring all setting-out and quality control is carried out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Arrange the testing of materials and equipment.
- Work closely with and communicate with the delivery team sub-contractors.
- Make sure HSQE requirements are adhered too.
- Actively keep a full site diary.
To be considered for this opportunity or to find out more, please contact apply and contact Amy on 02393876044