Are you a Project Manager with experience of delivering major rail civils projects on stations?
Do you have experience working directly for the client?
Are you looking for your next outside IR35 role?
Rate: £400 to £475 outside IR35
Location: South Wales (hybrid)
Contract Length: 3-6 months
My client is a leading consultancy looking for experienced Project Managers to join them in collaboration with Transport for Wales on the Core Valley Lines project. This work has been ongoing for multiple years and is expected to continue into 2026 at the earliest.
The right candidate will have experience delivering major civils projects directly for the client, ideally on stations or depots. Previous experience of delivering NEC projects is required.
Occasional site travel to multiple stations across Wales and its borders is required for this opportunity, and there will be an expectation to travel to Llys Cadwyn once a fortnight.
- Project Management experience of delivering major rail civils projects for a client
- Experience of delivering NEC projects
- Understanding of Network Rail standards such as GRIP or PACE
- Willingness to travel to client office or site required
- Experience on stations and civils
- Project Management accreditation
- Previous experience as CRE