Are you a proven Programme Manager with experience of working in the railway industry?
Are you familiar of the Kent & Wessex routes?
Due to the industry ramping up, my client is recruiting an experienced Programme Manager to join the team and ensure timely and costly delivery of railway projects across the Kent & Sussex routes. This would suit a Programme Manager with a background of working on infrastructure projects.
Duration: 9 months
Location: Based in London, working across Kent & Sussex routes.
- Oversee the delivery of various infrastructure projects to time and budget.
- Produce project management plans for change projects, in line with company processes and procedures.
- Handle project budgets within agreed targets.
- Present progress reports, including risks and issues, to senior management.
- Adhere to and enforce the efficiency improvement methods.
- Must have previous experience as a Programme Manager within rail.
- A proven background of working on infrastructure projects within rail.
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of Network Rail standards
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West