Are you a Quantity Surveyor with consultancy experience working on infrastructure projects?
Are you looking for a contract opportunity to work for a leading engineering consultancy?
I am looking for Quantity Surveyors/Commercial Managers to support Infrastructure project teams on an ongoing contract basis.
These roles will be mainly home based due to COVID but applicants will ideally be local to Warrington.
Hourly Rate: Up to £44.50 per hour (inside IR35).
- Maintain responsibility for the accuracy of cost data, including transposition into Cost systems and business reporting.
- Assure all Cost data that feeds into Cost reporting within the area, as well as all Cost data that feeds into Programme reporting.
- Provide expert professional advice covering Clients infrastructure Costs to our client and wider business stakeholders.
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of Clients policies, procedures and resources for all Cost services.
- Understand the inter-relationship between time cost and commercial aspects of the project life cycle.
- Working knowledge of Primavera.
- Experience and knowledge of cost systems, such as SAP, Oracle CostOS and PRISM.
- Qualified with a BSc (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying
- Working towards final APC sitting in the next 12 months
- Experience working within a defence environment
- Working on NEC4 forms of contract
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.