I have an opportunity for an experienced quality engineer to work with one of the key engineering companies in the waste engineering sector in there quality engineering sector.
Job Role - Quality Engineer
Contact Length - 6 months (Extension Likely)
Location - Remote with once a week in Cumbria or once a fortnight, minimum
Pay Rates - Up To £450 a day (Experience dependent)
This role will be perfect for a candidate that has experience working in heavily regulated sectors maintaining documentation in accordance with management systems and knowledge of processing mapping activities and methodologies.
- Assist with the management, development and continual improvement and maintenance of the IMS documents in accordance with the Integrated Management System Manual.
- Assist to maintain certification to ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 by assisting the Quality Manager with the interface with certification bodies.
- Assist the Quality Manager to ensure that Records and Information Management Systems are developed, maintained and meet regulatory, stakeholder and customer needs.
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of the computer based information systems supporting the Quality Department.
- Assist the Quality Manager in liaising with regulators, certification bodies and customers as required.
- Support with the collation of Quality metrics and review trends to drive continuous improvement activities
Skills and experiences:
- Experience working with Integrated Management Systems and Document Control processes
- Experience with Sharepoint
- Experience in Process Mapping activities and methodologies
- A proven track record in training and delivery of quality improvement tools & techniques
- Wide knowledge of procedures and methods relevant to the quality field together with full understanding of underlying quality principles, tools and techniques.
- Able to communicate clearly and present in a professional, articulate manner.
- Experience of Lean/ Visual Management/Line of Sight implementation
- Good IT skills and competence in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working in Records Management Systems
If you are keen to apply for this role and have the qualifications required, please call me on 02393 876037 or email me at email@example.com