Are you looking for an interim Property Assistant opportunity?
Are you looking to apply your experience on the biggest infrastructure project in Europe?
If so, I have an excellent opportunity based in Birmingham as a Property Assistant to provide administrative support for the Land and Property team on a massive Rail project.
Day rate: £150 per day, Inside IR35 (Umbrella).
Hours: circa 36 hours per week.
Start date: 9th August, 2022.
Contract end: 31st January, 2022.
- Assist with record keeping, ensuring they are updated and accurate.
- Ensure compliance on administrative tasks.
- Provide assistance and support on preparing information packs
- Take notes during meetings, type up reports and produce presentations when needed by the team.
- Manage shared inbox within the team to allocate actions and monitor for updates.
- Arrange meetings, coordinate workshops, book meeting rooms, organise travel arrangements, book hotels, and train tickets for the team.
- Support on organisation of engagement events.
Required knowledge and experience:
- IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- 2-3 years' experience.
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines - coordinate and prioritise tasks, emails, actions, or meetings.
- Be able to analyse data and compile reports - knowledge of data and information management.
- Experience and ability to produce and present documents, reports, and information to a range of audiences.
- Prior experience in admin and secretarial support roles.
- Experience with medium/large companies on complex projects ideal.
- Sharepoint knowledge, Excel dynamics experience would be beneficial.
Applications for this role closes on the 20th of July and interviews will be held around the 23rd of July via Teams.
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at email@example.com or call me at 023 9387 6068.