Are you a Project Manager with experience of delivering major rail civils projects on depots or rolling stock?
Have you got experience working for the client or main contractor?
Are you looking for your next outside IR35 role?
Rate: Dependent on experience
Location: Remote with weekly travel to North Wales
Contract Length: 6-12 months
My client is a leading consultancy looking for experienced Project Managers to join them in collaboration with Transport for Wales on the Core Valley Lines project. This work has been ongoing for multiple years and is expected to continue into 2026 at the earliest.
The right candidate will have experience delivering major civils projects directly for the client, ideally on depots or rolling stock. Individuals from a main contractor background may also be considered for this role. Previous experience of delivering NEC projects is required.
The ideal candidate will work from home and on-site, however the more you could be in the office, the more value would be added to the client.
There are multiple offices across South Wales that could be worked out of from Cardiff to Merthyr.
- Project Management experience of delivering major rail civils projects for a client or
- Experience of delivering NEC projects
- Understanding of Network Rail standards such as GRIP or PACE
- Willingness to travel to client office or site required
- Experience on stations and civils
- Project Management accreditation
- Previous experience as CRE