Project Manager or Supervisor for Street Lighting
The Project Manager or Supervisor for Street Lighting is responsible for the Health and Safety, electrical compliance, effective project supervision of maintenance activities, capital works programmes and new projects. To promote, plan, organise and supervise the delivery of Highway Electrical Asset Team (HEAT) operations within associated budgets to achieve service delivery targets and statutory requirements.
The Project Manager or Supervisor for Street Lighting will
- To ensure the HEAT work is delivered in accordance with current Health and Safety legislation, achieve compliance with CDM regulations and maintain safe systems of working.
- To ensure the maintenance contractor or sub-contractors delivers the work in accordance with Contract Conditions, Specification, Schedule of Rates, layout drawings and schematics.
- Supervise the implementation and recording of the HEAT delivery of reactive and planned maintenance activities, including emergency response to ensure compliance with the contract specification.
- Assist with the development and delivery new technology including smart cities, EV charging new industry innovations and BCC citywide HEAT to ensure compliance with policies and legislation.
- Ensure the accurate updating of the authority's Asset Management System/Central Monitoring System.
- To ensure that programmes of work and projects are delivered efficiently and within allocated budgets.
- Report regarding the delivery of HEAT programs and services to assist with the monitoring of contractor performance in accordance with the contract specification.
- Record and oversee the rectification of reported outages to ensure remedial action or rectification is carried out by the contractor in accordance with the contract specification.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Jason Kohle at Carrington West on 02393 876006.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jason at Carrington West on 02393 876006 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email