Project Manager - Energy Business Development - Staffordshire
Permanent - Salary negotiable + Benefits Package
Are you an experienced project manager with a background in the nuclear or highly regulated industries?
This role could be for you!
Our client have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their existing Project Development Team, based at their Staffordshire office.
You will be required to manage a series of projects to deliver upgrades/modifications to existing transmission substation security and control systems for National Grid and other clients in the Power Transmission sector.
- Responsible for numerous projects ranging up to the value of £600k, from the start of the cycle to the end following deadlines
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is met and to a high standard
- Financially responsible for projects
- Management of subcontracts
- Management of a team and interacting with engineers of different technical backgrounds
- Responsibility of all heath & safety aspects within the project and company and communicating to different managers
- Partake in frequent progress meetings with clients
- Execute projects to a high quality to create future business
- Background in EC&I project management for 5 years within the energy transmission industry or other highly regulated backgrounds
- Be able to communicate to numerous stakeholders within the project clearly
- Be experienced commercially and able to identify issues and solutions to risks/problems
- Must have background in achieving large project time scales, quality experience, customer satisfaction and subcontractor management
- Team management background
- Full clean driving licence and prepared to travel to different sites and possibly stay away at customer sites
Working towards or a full completion of the APM practitioner qualification or a similar project management course
Experience of proposals within projects and general bid work
We look forward to speaking with you about your application.