Role: Project Manager
Employment Type: Temporary (Inside IR35) - Until December 2021
Location: Hinkley Point C (TA5)
Rate: £27.78 (PAYE) / £34.76 (Umbrella) per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Carrington West are recruiting on behalf of a well-respected Engineering company who require a Project Manager to offer commercial input to a Civils contract they have at HPC.
As the Project Manager your duties & responsibilities will be:
* Overall responsibility for successful Management and delivery of Projects for the 'Schemes' section of Milestone Contract on site at Hinkley Point.
* Manage and supervision of allocated works to ensure that work is carried out safely, on time, to budget and in accordance with the HSEQ standards required by Milestone.
* Programme development / review and updating through the duration of the Works to develop construction programmes, phasing plans and method statements.
* Overall Commercial responsibility for the Project - to be managed with support from the project QS.
* Line management of the operational construction team, including Site Managers and Engineers
* Efficient organisation of direct and subcontractor resources.
* Liaise with other stakeholders as required to deliver schemes (service managers, Designers etc)
* Ensure Construction Phase Plans, method statements and safe systems of work are in-place before work is started and that required safety standards are maintained at all times.
* Ensure subcontractors site personnel are competent and fully trained to undertake their work.
* Fully engage with commercial teams and take responsibility for the commercial performance of the project.
* Keep accurate records including site diary, records of works activities, resource allocations and as-built information.
* Develop relationships and work closely with Key Supply Chain partners.
* Assist with Early Contractor Involvement and buildability considerations including Traffic Management.
* Participate in Value Management process and Value Engineering reviews as required.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Civil Engineering or related qualification
* Experience of managing client priorities, communication and expectations
* Experience of leading large teams
* UK/EEC driving licence.
* Evidence of managing health & safety in design and construction.
* Knowledge and experience of partnering with a strong delivery focus
* Demonstrable experience in the successful project management of highway maintenance and infrastructure schemes
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure on the most high-profile engineering project in the UK and will be a popular role, please apply without delay or call Ryan on 02339876019
£34.76 - 34.76 per hour
02393 876 037
about 1 month ago
Role: Project Manager