This project is an exciting opportunity for a skilled candidate to get very stuck in with a national project for a fantastic company.
Job Role - Project Manager
Location - Reading (Travel to Northwest is required)
Contract Length - 18 Months
Pay Rates - Market Rates (Inside IR35)
The right candidate will come from a project management background in interpreting P6 plans to read the schedule, not maintain it.
- Stakeholder Management
- Technology used is Primavera P6 but knowledge of this not essential. As PM you would need to interpret and read the schedule, not create and maintain it.
- Accredited project manager with experience in delivering end-to-end project management.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement at all levels both internal and external including other government departments, and supply chain.
- Comfortable with working with ambiguity.
- Experience in project governance, planning, financial and resource management
- Qualifications: Prince2/MSP/APM etc
- No nuclear background/knowledge needed, would prefer to be from a governement background, (knowledge of government approvals would be favourable)
- Experience in complex transformation and business change - Desirable, not essential.
This role will require active security clearance so please do bear this in mind when applying.
If you are keen on this opportunity please do call me on 02393 876037 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.