Are you a Project Manager with client-side or consultancy experience on infrastructure projects?
Are you looking to join a national leading consultancy where your input will make a difference?
A fantastic organisation that supports and empowers their staff's development is looking to hire established project management professionals at various levels. This is a consultancy that is on every major infrastructure project in the UK and covers a range of sectors.
Within their portfolio, rail, highways, and major infrastructure projects are their focus, working with clients such as Network Rail, HS2, TFL, and National Highways.
Due to the number of projects on at present, you could be based in a number of offices across the UK with 2-3 days in the office per week. Office location will be dependent on your location, to get the best fit for you and their clients.
Office Locations Available: London, Cardiff, Birmingham, York, Warrington, Leeds, Manchester, Stockton-on-Tees. 2 - 3 days working in the office per week.
PM: £45,000 - £48,000
Senior PM: £55,000 to £65,000
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver individual projects or parts of projects in a safe and environmentally responsible manner to time, cost and quality.
- Provide a professional, consistent, and effective project management service including the use of Key Performance Indicators and project reporting systems.
- Manage the establishment of the initial project baseline to provide effective measurement and control.
- Manage the selection and/or development of appropriate supply strategies and framework contracts for each project.
- Control project change, risks and contingency within the project life cycle.
- Commercial review and reporting data to line manager.
- Prior experience working for a client/consultancy on infrastructure projects (rail, highways, etc.)
- Knowledge of NEC 3.
- Member of qualified with Association for Project Management
My client is looking to interview immediately. Interviews will be conducted via Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.