Job Role - Project Engineer
Location - Hinkley Point A
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rates - £40 hour
I am looking for an experienced project engineer who is able to support and deliver fit for purpose engineering solutions on the nuclear commissioning site in Dungeness.
- Working knowledge of the Safety Rules and working knowledge of risk assessment methodology.
- Maintain site configuration control throughout project lifecycle.
- Liaise and consult with system engineers and other stakeholders throughout project life cycle to ensure efficient and effective project delivery.
- Provide technical supervision of construction/deconstruction activities to ensure compliance with design intent.
- Carry out technical assessment/approval of contractors work instructions/method statements/risk assessments.
- Manage detailed design activities in accordance with design authority standards.
- Contribute to production of Project Execution Plan including design, safety case and commissioning strategies.
- Appropriate HNC, degree or National Qualifications Framework (NQF) level 5/6
- Working knowledge of CDM Designer role
- Experience in a practising disciplined Engineering role (Mechanical, Electrical, C & I or Civil) on industrial plant.
- Experience of nuclear and/or conventional project engineering
This is brilliant opportunity with a fantastic client so if you are interested, don't hesitate to call me on 02393 876037 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org