Job Role - Project Engineer
Location - Kent
Contract Length - 24 Months
Pay Rate - Negotiable
This role has come about due to the volume of work on-site, the client is looking for a project engineer who has ideally got vast experience in the nuclear waste sector or other highly regulated industries. The project engineer will be required to witness works and sign off, there will also be site mobilisation and enabling works as well as several emergent large-scale issues that need to be resolved.
- Appropriate HNC, degree or National Qualifications Framework (NQF) level 5/6 (Or equivalent experience)
- Experience in a practicing disciplined engineering role (mechanical, electrical, C&I or Civil) on plant experience.
- Experience of nuclear and/or conventional project engineering.
- Experience in design, testing, installation, or commissioning.
- Membership of a relevant engineering institute, chartered status (desired)
- Understanding of relevant company and/or national engineering standards (desired)
- Working knowledge of the safety rules and working knowledge of risk assessment methodology (desired)
- Understanding or relevant site license and quality management system requirement (desired)
- Working knowledge of CDM designer role (desired)
- Contract management experience (desired)
- Project delivery experience (desired)
This is a great opportunity for the right candidates, and so it will be a popular position. Please apply without delay or call Theo King at Carrington West on 02393876037 for any further information you may require.