Job Role - Process Engineer (all levels)
Location - Cumbria
Pay Rate - Negotiable
My client is working in the highly regulated sector on projects that need such expertise. I am looking to talk with process engineers that have a background in nuclear or oil + Gas from all levels.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the industry leaders on a long contract basis. The requirements for this role are as followed:
- Ability to work independently, managing own portfolio of tasks and within minimal supervision. Able to communicate effectively with customers and with Process Engineering team to manage delivery of work to the required timescale
- Engagement with Design Capability design engineers / SMEs for specialist support.
- Review of Task Traveller form, attendance at walkdowns, scoping and planning meeting
- Development of optioneering documents/concept design
- Support installation, commissioning and close out of tasks, through engagement with plant, EFDs updates etc
This role will go fast due to its attractive nature so if you wish to be considered please get in contact with me on 02393 876037 of email me on firstname.lastname@example.org