An exciting opportunity for a Principal Structural Engineer looking for a new challenge based in Leicester.
The successful candidate will undertake structural design on a wide range of projects within the residential, commercial, educational and industrial sectors on projects up to the value of £30 million whilst managing a team of engineers and technicians.
Requirements and Key Skills
- Hold a BEeg/MEng qualification
- A minimum of 7 years post graduate experience
- Have design experience in all common materials including concrete, steel, timber and masonry
- Be chartered or near chartered
- Be able to manage numerous projects and allocate resources to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage a team of engineers and technicians
Along with a competitive salary and ongoing personal development you will receive a comprehensive benefits package including
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday increasing by 1 day per year up to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Training and development programme
- IStructE and ICE chartership mentoring if required
- Pension scheme
If you would like to discuss this role any further please contact Abi on 02393876032