Are you a Principal Mechanical Engineer/ Associate Director looking for a new challenge?
Has COVID given you a fresh outlook on Critical Systems projects?
Does working in the Data Centre space interest you?
If so, here is your chance to join a global multi-disciplined consultancy, backed by an even bigger beast, who together will drive the future of engineering to new heights.
The role is a crucial one for the business, one which will allow people to be played to their strengths. Based out of Guildford, with an expectation of a day or two per week from the office, you will be brought on to help further strengthen the technical capabilities of this all-star company.
- You will need strong critical systems design experience (Data centre would be the best background, but all other critical systems desirable)
- You will be a 'do-er' and interested in problem solving, rather than management (For now)
- Track record of having worked on critical systems projects
- Able to mentor junior designers
- Principal Mechanical Engineer
- Up to £75,000 for the right candidate
- Guildford (Office), but home working is fine.
If you would like to know more, please contact me ASAP to ensure you don’t miss out. We are looking to create a shortlist ASAP.
If you are a Mechanical engineer, but this role doesn’t fit your experience, please reach out to see what other roles we have on that may suit you more.