Are you a Pre-contracts Engineering Manager working in the Rail sector?
Do you have experience working in Tier 1 contractors on heavy civil projects?
My client is a market leading multi-disciplinary contractor with a huge presence across a variety of sectors. Due to a continued growth, they have a need to bring in an experienced Pre-contracts Engineering Manager with Tier 1 contractor experience involving heavy civil projects into their pre-contract and work winning team.
Salary: £80,000-£90,000 plus package (£6,500, 6% pension, 26 days annual leave excluding bank holidays).
- Tender and pre-contract management of engineering resources so that projects can be delivered on time to meet tender requirements within budget.
- For complex engineering projects, provide original solutions at tender stage.
- Degree or equivalent in relevant subject.
- Chartered or affiliated with bodies such as Institution of Civil Engineering.
- Rail sector experience in heavy civils.
- Previous participation at senior level in tender teams.
- Comprehension of commercial factors such as standard terms and conditions and procurement models.
- Experience with working in joint ventures and alliances or other collaborative working
This requirement is urgent for my client, they are looking to get someone in as soon as possible.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.