Are you a Planning Manager who has worked in Assurance?
Do you have with experience working client-side on large/complex infrastructure projects?
Salary: £50,000 to £80,000
Location: London, 2/3 days in client offices in London, and 1 day in consultancy office
- Experience working as a Planning Manager on previous projects.
- Extensive skills and experience using P6 Primavera.
- Planning assurance experience.
- Experience working on large/complex infrastructure projects.
- Client-side experience on infrastructure projects (such as Network Rail, HS2, TFL, Highways England, Heathrow/Gatwick etc) essential.
About the company:
My client is a major international engineering consultancy that works on high profile infrastructure projects.
They are looking to hire a Planning Manager to work on behalf of their client: running assurance with the client's delivery partners on their planning schedules for the project, and assuring all plans are in line with the client's processes.
This role will require use of P6 Primavera so experience using this program client-side is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity with a company that actively promotes progression, collaborative working, and self-development. If you wanted to, you can one day become a partner with this business!
This will be a 2 to 3 stage interview process; interviews will be held for successful candidates within a week of application. Stages will include interviews with the consultancy's hiring manager, and their client.
My client is looking to hire someone immediately, they can consider those with notice periods up to 3 months.
How to apply:
Apply by emailing your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.