Building Surveyor - Planned Maintenance
£253 per day (7.2 hour days) Inside IR35
North West London
Are you a Building Surveyor proficient in the management of planned maintenance work on council housing stock?
If so this role could be for you.
North West London Borough in need of a Building Surveyor to support in their asset management team with the delivery of planned maintenance projects and surveying stock across their region.
In order to be successful in securing this role you must have experience in the following:
- Manage the procurement of modern planned maintenance and replacement programmes, and the efficient and effective delivery of contracted services.
- Contribute to the provision of professional advice and support on the design, specification, tendering and supervision of building works including planned maintenance contracts.
- Administer a variety of contracts used for the delivery of minor and major works. This includes carrying out interim valuations, certifying contractor application for payment, assessing claims for costs and dealing with final accounts.
- Provide advice on the physical condition of service installations including the preparation of feasibility studies, life cycle cost analysis and suitability of alternative schemes.
- Lead on the identification, development and implementation of planned preventative maintenance programmes including identifying and reporting on recurring problems for possible inclusion in the programme.
- Undertake planned estate and property inspections to ensure that agreed standards are maintained, and statutory and legislative requirements are met.
- Undertake inspections to property assets assess condition and collect information for the preparation of future programme of planned investment works.
To find out more please get in touch on 02393876045