Operations Manager - Water
Location: Kent / Sussex
Annual Salary: Up to £60,000 dependent on skillset and experience
Car: Car allowance of up to £5.5k
Additional: Company pension scheme, annual holiday allowance, healthcare cover
Carrington West are pleased to offer an exciting new opportunity with one of our clients, a large contractor working in a buoyant area of the Utilities market. They specialise in work within the water sector and have an excellent reputation for delivering work in a timely and professional manner.
They are currently looking for an Operations Manager to help head up and oversee the firms activities within the drainage / wastewater sector.
- Manage activities to deliver the objectives and associated SLA's, ensuring that we have sufficient accredited and experienced workforce resource to delivers works safely, first time right, on time, and within budget.
- You will provide regular daily, weekly, and monthly reports on progress, performance, issues, risks, and opportunities.
- Help to build and foster a close working relationship with the client.
- Be a key part of the management team to oversee high level HR duties and liaising with the recruitment department to manage depot requirements and setting training standards.
- Analyse and improve organisational processes, to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Drive daily performance
- Client liaison and management
- Ensure good budget control
- Report on progress & performance
- Communicate changes to relevant parties
- IOSH Managing safely
- Confined space
- High Pressure Jetting
- NRSWA Supervisor
- 3 years managerial experience.
- Understanding of water & wastewater networks.
- Competent IT skills - Microsoft office suite.
- Effective interpersonal, relationship building and networking skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload.
This role is likely to move quickly and the company are looking to interview as soon as possible so if you feel you would be suited to the role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.