NEC Site Supervisor
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced site supervisor to come and join my client in South Wales. The ideal candidate will have experience in flooding and drainage. The role is an initial 6 month contract but likely to be extended.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- ·To carry out the role of Site Supervisor in terms of the NEC conditions of contract and to supervise, examine and monitor, as necessary, work carried out by Contractors/consultants with regard to the contract
- ·To assist in management in the management of the resources, financial, human and physical of the Projects Team.
- ·To assist in the mangement of a team of Engineers / Technical Staff in the co-ordination and processes of undertaking all aspects of contract administration and supervision where necessary.
- ·To liaise with external organisations in achieving successful delivery of projects
- ·To carry out health and safety responsibilities in accordance with the Division's Health & Safety Responsibilities document.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email