Are you experienced in LV power distribution design?
Are you keen to join an SME with a friendly culture with limitless room for growth and development?
I am looking for an experienced M&E Design Engineer to join my client's office in Plymouth to work on their current and upcoming Rail projects.
Salary: £30,000-£50,000, dependent on experience.
When: can interview and take on immediately.
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
- Flexible home and office working e.g. can do 2 days working in office per week.
- Flexible working hours to work around child care, potential to do 4 day working weeks.
- Preparation of design that complies Network Rail, British and European Standards.
- Preparing design deliverable packages for professional submission including drawings, calculations, and reports.
- Assist in the build and design of trackside distribution cubicles.
- Preparation of design drawings using Microstation and Solidworks.
- Coordination and communication with other design/construction disciplines and manufacturers.
- To keep up to date with industry changes and to drive continual improvement in all the main activities.
- LV power distribution design experience.
- Degree level qualification in relevant subject.
- 3 years' relevant experience.
- Rail experience
My client has enough work on to take on the right candidate immediately.
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 023 9387 6068.