Job Title: Junior Highway Safety Advisor
Location: Oldbury, West Midlands (with travel to main sites)
Salary: Up to £35,000
About My Client:
My Client is a leading civil engineering organization committed to delivering safe, sustainable, and efficient transport solutions throughout the United Kingdom. They are currently seeking a proactive and junior Highway Safety Advisor to join their team.
As a Junior Highway Safety Advisor, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your safety career in a supportive environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing guidance on safety practices related to concrete structures, bridge repairs, and other construction activities.
- Assisting in site inspections and ensuring compliance with safety regulations and best practices.
- Gaining practical experience in safety procedures on motorways and highways.
- Participating in safety training and development programs to grow your expertise.
What My Client Offers:
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £35,000, My Client offers a supportive and nurturing environment for your career development, including:
- Opportunities for hands-on experience and growth in the safety field.
- A supportive and encouraging work culture that values a positive attitude and the ability to learn.
- Travel to main sites with postcode details provided as needed.
Experience & Knowledge:
To be considered for this role, candidates should ideally have:
- A strong desire to begin or grow their career in safety, with a focus on site experience.
- Some prior construction experience or a background in construction-related studies.
- Bonus points if you have worked on motorways and highways.
- A positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and a passion for safety.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.