Are you a Civil Infrastructure Engineer/Senior Infrastructure Engineer looking for your next work opportunity? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join an SME Consultancy in Leeds. This is a full-time position which is deemed outside IR35.
Key skills/experience required
- Experience in highways and drainage works in the UK
- Competent in storm/foul water drainage and sewer network design using WinDes design software
- Conversant with road layouts (vertical and horizontal alignments)
- Competent in using AutoCAD and Autotrack for general civil engineering and building projects
- Successful experience in the preparation of adoption design and drawings for both highways and drainage (section 38/278, section 104)
- Knowledge of and design capability for SUDS systems
- Knowledge of Civil 3D/PDS 3D ground modelling system and experience in Flood Risk Assessments would be beneficial
- Experience of preparing and checking project design and assessment calculations, drawings, reports and contract documents
For more information, click APPLY NOW or call Evan Brookes on 02393 876025.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 70+ years' experience in this market. Please call Evan Brookes at Carrington West on 02393 876025 for more information. CWHTT
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.