Role: Cable Jointer
Salary: Up to £45k dependent on skillset and qualifications
Location: London / Kent / Essex
Type: Permanent / Full-time
Additional: Full company benefits package including health care, pension scheme and holiday allowance
Carrington West are pleased to be working alongside our client, a blue-chip specialist electrical group who provide a range of electrical solutions across the power sector. They are looking for an experienced Cable Jointer to join their existing team and work on a variety of exciting projects.
- Carry out works to a high quality as required by DNO/iDNO
- Ensure that all staff within your working party is fully conversant with tasks to be undertaken and are aware of risks and hazards
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is in place, yourself and all staff under your control are fully inducted
- Instruct apprentices to assist with training development
- Report to supervisors any delays or variations
- Ensure all materials are ordered and available prior to starting works
- Keep records and make aslaids available after every joint
- Ringing through and electronically sending records and aslaids at the end of each day
What you'll need:
- Previous experience and authorisation with UKPN
- Experience with working on PILC mains cables HV & LV.
- Faults experience a benefit
- Switching and linking a benefit
- Full driving licence
- Good team player
- Health and Safety awareness
This position will move fast and with the company looking to progress the role quickly, it is advised you apply with an up to date CV if you feel you could be suitable. Alternatively, contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393876023 for further info.