Job Title: Highways Sub Agent
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000
My client is looking for an experienced Highways sub-agent to work in Essex. The chosen candidate will coordinate and safely manage all operational site activities, and ensure compliance with safety, health, environment, and quality standards. The role involves effective cost control, meeting customer objectives, and fostering a culture of efficiency and productivity.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Programme works, ensuring efficient resource utilization.
- Monitor health, safety, quality, and environmental standards.
- Prepare risk assessments and method statements, conducting briefings.
- Liaise with the senior foreman for daily issues related to the program, resources, and productivity.
- Lead actions to solve technical difficulties and improve performance.
- Coordinate related trades through collaborative planning.
- Ensure end-product delivery to customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and report supply chain partner performance.
- Efficiently manage labor, plant, materials, and subcontractors.
- Develop and maintain good relations with customers and stakeholders.
- Experience within a similar role
- Relevant CSCS professional qualification and card.
- Suitable construction qualification and training course attendance.
- Full clean driving license.
The role involves spearheading off-line footway/cycleway improvements and site establishment, with the main project starting in January 2024. Tasks include widening carriageways, reconfiguring three roundabouts, and managing diverse elements like site clearance, drainage, earthworks, pavements, lighting, signals, and landscaping for an A road upgrade in Essex. The candidate should be adaptable to potential program revisions and committed to ensuring the project aligns with the revised scope, meeting stringent quality, safety, and environmental standards.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.