Job Title: Highways Site Supervisor
Salary: up to £47,000
Location: Area 12
The chosen candidates will play a crucial role in overseeing project execution, ensuring adherence to safety, quality, and efficiency standards.
- Ensuring high-quality project delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Upholding the company's culture and values, fostering professionalism.
- Leading and developing the site team, adhering to timelines and safety protocols.
- Encouraging team growth and adherence to company processes.
- Managing financial performance and project activities efficiently.
- Competitive rewards package including Company Car scheme, Private Healthcare, Pension, and Life Assurance cover.
- 25 days Annual Leave (plus a day off for the birthday).
- Enhanced Paternity & Maternity package.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Experience working as a supervisor on a highways major project.
- Background in Civil, Structural, or Construction Management.
- Experience with NEC contract conditions, CDM regulations, and leadership.
- Proficiency in various disciplines such as groundworks, RC structures, and steelwork.
- Possess a CSCS card.
- Hold IOSH Managing Safely or SMSTS certification.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.