Job Title: Highways Site Agent
Location: Scorrier, Redruth (Office Base) with site-based work
Salary: Up to £40,000 plus car allowance of £3600
Working Hours: 37 per week
My client is excited to offer an exceptional opportunity to join their project team. As a Site Agent, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for development projects. The Site Agent will play a pivotal role in the execution of enabling works, leading the delivery through to completion and handover to ensure the successful delivery of the project for the client.
You will report directly to the Senior Agent/Project Manager and collaborate closely with other project team members and General/Section Foremen. Your primary focus will be on ensuring the highest standards of Health & Safety throughout the project, including application, management, and monitoring.
What They're Looking For:
- HNC in Civil Engineering or Construction or extensive experience in highway maintenance and construction.
- Proven experience in supervising operational works.
- A strong understanding of relevant Health and Safety legislation.
- CSCS Registration in a related area.
- A current Full UK Driving License.
- Competitive salary based on experience, plus a car allowance.
- Permanent employment.
- 37 hours per week.
- A generous pension scheme with an employer contribution.
- Employee discount scheme and wellbeing events.
- Starting with 23 days of annual leave, increasing to 28 with service (pro-rata for part-time roles), with the option to purchase additional leave.
- Access to the Cycle to Work scheme.
- Investment and support for your continuous training and development.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.email@example.com for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.