We are urgently recruiting an experienced Highway Technician to join a busy consultancy in the Nottingham area. This position offers homework, with ad-hoc travel to the office required.
You will be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and have experience in the production of S278/S38 design packages to support the teams drawing and modelling capacity. This is a dynamic and exciting role for a candidate who enjoys working independently and as part of a team.
· Production of AutoCAD and Civil 3D drawings for technical approval and construction
· Liaison with Statutory Bodies such as Highways England/Local Authorities
· Work on projects across a variety of sectors
· Proficient use of AutoCAD and experience in the production of S278/S38 design packages
· Excellent communication skills
· Previous experience in the use of Civil 3D and Microdrainage software packages
For more information, click APPLY NOW or call Evan Brookes on 02393 876025.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 70+ years' experience in this market. Please call Evan Brookes at Carrington West on 02393 876025 for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.