Job Title: Highways Quantity Surveyor
Location: Hertfordshire and Essex, UK
Salary: up to £60,000
Is there a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge?
My Client, a renowned civil engineering organization in the UK, is currently seeking a talented and dedicated Quantity Surveyor to join their team and support exciting Highways projects in Hertfordshire and Essex. If you are passionate about making a significant impact in the field of civil engineering, they invite you to apply.
What the Quantity Surveyor Will Be Working On:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Manage the financial and contractual performance of projects.
- Oversee projects' financial performance, ensuring profit targets and efficiency savings are achieved.
- Adhere to contractual timescales and administer change control.
- Identify and manage risks and opportunities effectively.
- Effectively manage the Supply Chain and conduct audits.
- Monitor project progress, maintain accurate financial logs, and prepare reports.
- Coach and support team members, fostering a culture of learning and development.
What the Quantity Surveyor Will Receive:
My Client believes in rewarding their employees for their dedication and hard work. As a valued member of the team, the successful candidate can expect:
- A competitive rewards package.
- Participation in the Company Car scheme.
- Access to Private Healthcare.
- Contribution to a Pension plan.
- Life Assurance cover.
- 25 days of Annual Leave (with an additional day off for the candidate's birthday).
- Opportunities for Hybrid working where possible.
- Enhanced Paternity & Maternity packages.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally.
What the Quantity Surveyor Will Bring:
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Proven experience in Quantity Surveying within the highway industry
- The ability to work independently and proactively.
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
- Knowledge of cost performance monitoring and contract administration.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.email@example.com for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.