An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Group Engineer to come and join the Highways Network Management Team in West Yorkshire.
The experienced Group Engineer will be:
- Significant civil engineering and management experience
- A high level of effective and efficient communication, both written and verbal and negotiation skills.
- An appropriate professional or academic qualification which related to the skills and abilities required for the post or the ability to demonstrate significant experience.
The main duties of the experienced Group Engineer are:
- Managing and mentoring others.
- Supporting and advising teams on monitoring and analysing data.
- Collaborating, advising and liaising with various departments and organisations to understand and resolve issues and requirements.
- Developing strategies and policies.
- Managing and monitoring Capital and Revenue expenditure and programmes including preparation of Cabinet reports to support Operational Manager.
- Undertake and support Principal Engineers in project/ programme management.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with required procedures.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role and fit the criteria above, please send us your application today. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.