Are you a recent graduate with a passion for structural engineering in Exeter?
As a Graduate Structural Engineer, you will work closely with an experienced team of engineers on a variety of projects including residential and commercial buildings.
You will have the opportunity to apply your academic knowledge, develop practical skills, and contribute to the successful execution of projects from conception to completion.
- Conduct structural analysis and design under the guidance of senior engineers
- Assist in the preparation of engineering drawings, specifications, and reports
- Stay updated on industry standards and codes
- BEng/MSc in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Strong academic background with a focus on structural engineering coursework
- Proficiency in structural analysis software and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply or contact Abi on 02393876032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.