Back to jobs
Graduate Structural Engineer
- Posted 04 May 2023
- Salary £20k - 30k per year + Benefits
- Job type Permanent - Full Time
- DisciplineBuildings & Construction
- Contact NameAbigail Robinson
Are you a recent Graduate looking for a new opportunity in Manchester?
Due to a healthy workload my client are looking to expand their Manchester office.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects up to the value of £100 million spanning commercial, residential, educational and retail buildings to name a few.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Structural Engineering
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types
- Experience in the use of Eurocodes
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required
In return and in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, there will also be ongoing support towards both Chartership and your progression within the company.
If you would like to discuss this role any further, please contact Abi on 02393876032.