Are you a Graduate engineer looking for an opportunity to work in the Rail sector?
Are you an ambitious individual looking for professional progression and development?
Location: home based until restrictions lift. Please note this role will be office based (Crewe) post COVID.
- Assist in the production of design deliverables as required. This will include but are not limited to drawings, reports, calculations and presentations.
- Undertake surveys to aid in the production of the company's designs - these surveys may be located anywhere in the country and travelling to and from the site/s will be required.
- Assist the project engineering team in the production of their deliverables as required.
- Assist the construction and assembly teams in the production of equipment and site works as required.
- Degree in relevant subject.
- You must be an ambitious individual willing to put in work to develop and progress within your role.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 387 6068.