Graduate Civil Engineer
Due to an expanding business and increasing workloads in the housing, education, commercial and public sectors, my client currently have a new opportunity for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their team in their brand new office in London, close to London Bridge.
My client have been acknowledged as a leading engineering consultancy in the South East, the practice operates from East Sussex and London and has proven expertise in Residential, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial and Leisure markets. The team are an award winning, multi-disciplinary engineering practice that has provided high quality, leading edge services in civil, structural, infrastructure and water disciplines for more than 30 years.
The ideal candidate will have a BEng Civil Engineering degree or similar and have aspirations to become a Chartered Engineer. This role would be to work across all phases of designs from feasibility to detailed design, on schemes from central London to rural sprawling developments. Should be versed; or wish to advance in adoptable highways and drainage designs, flood risk assessment, ground modelling and sustainable civil engineering strategies.
- Competitive salary
- 26 days annual leave p.a., plus 8 bank holidays
- An additional 5 days upon completion of 5 years with the business
- Birthday Leave
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- iPhone 11 for both business and personal use
- Full remote working arrangements available
- Unique and comprehensive training programmes covering technical, business, social and environmental themes.
- The company are a 'Investor in People' certified employer
My client have recently opened their office in London in July, the office is open planned and modern with a rooftop terrace and a gym which you will have free access too.
This is a great opportunity for a keen Graduate who is looking to begin their career in Civil Engineering with a reputable and well established consultancy.