Do you have hands on and demonstrable experience using ArcGIS?
Have you worked on construction projects?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on the largest infrastructure project in Europe has arisen in their Land & Property Team and are looking for someone experienced in GIS to manage land requirements and ensure data requirements are compliant.
Salary: £34,672.50 to £43,355 (including flexible fund) plus 12% pension.
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid Working, 2 Days Office)
- At least 1 year of hand on ArcGIS experience
- Construction project experience, Rail/major infrastructure preferred
- Confident in use of Excel
- Full right to work in the UK
- Confident with good communication skills.
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply! Applications for this role closes 13th of March. Those short listed will have a one stage interview on Teams on 20th/21st March. I can only submit 3 people to this role, do not delay applying!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.