Are you a Geotechnical Engineer with experience of working in the railway industry? Are you actively seeking a new contract to kickstart in the new year?
My client is a multi-disciplined contractor with a huge presence in the railway sector. Due to recent successes, they are looking to recruit a Geotechnical Engineer to join their team and work on a range of earthworks and civils projects.
Contract Length: 6 months+
Pay Rate: £250-£375 DOE
- ·Plan and deliver ground investigation work both office and site based.
- ·Rock and soil logging to current geotechnical standards, including laboratory scheduling
- ·Carry out on-site testing and risk assessments.
- ·Collect, review and analyse data and produce accurate reports.
- ·Manage site activities and subcontractors.
- ·Work closely and liaise with Project Managers and Site Managers.
The ideal Geotechnical Engineer will:
- ·Must have a strong background of working as a Geotechnical Engineer within Rail.
- ·Be BSc degree qualified in geology/civil engineering - essential.
- ·Be able to log sampled to BS 5930+A2 technical standards.
- ·Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- ·Hold a valid PTS and full UK drivers license.
To be considered for this position and avoid missing out, please submit your CV to Amy at Carrington West.