Do you have experience in Ground Investigation and Digital Engineering?
Are you interested in working on a massive civil engineering project?
Salary: £41,137.50 to £56,465 per annum, depending on experience.
Location: Birmingham or London (2-3 days per week), remainder from home.
- Large/complex civil engineering experience such as rail, highways, nuclear/energy etc.
- Ability to work independently.
- Data management skills
- Digital engineering aptitude such as use of PowerBI, data handling etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technical and commercial experience of ground investigation procedures and practice in the UK, including the AGS data format.
- Management of earthworks maintenance beneficial, though not essential.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience.
About the role:
The job role involves overseeing the closure phase of design and civil construction, with a focus on seamless transitions between construction and maintenance operations. Responsibilities include managing ground investigation data supplied by the supply chain, ensuring its integration into systems, and overseeing contractors to streamline information flow.
The role also entails adherence to technical standards and guidance, specifically regarding AGS data and ground investigation. Beyond construction, the position involves managing interfaces between digital engineering systems and construction, initiating AGS, and transitioning into digital systems. The overarching objective is to efficiently transfer information from the construction phase to the maintenance operational side, emphasising a digital engineering approach throughout the process.
This will be a one stage interview process; interviews will be held for successful candidates within a week of application.
Please note the deadline for applications is Monday 29th of January.
How to apply:
Apply by emailing your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.